Lock 2.0

Last Updated:

1. mainevent3405

mainevent3405 Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone tell me how to disable the senseui pattern lock screen and only use the lock 2.0 slide to unlock screen that I purchased only?

Help appreciated

Advertisement
  2. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member

Settings---Security---Uncheck require pattern.

How do you like the Lock 2.0? I was going to buy it but after using the free version, it seemed to lag, does yours? I'm considering getting it but im not sure...

3. mainevent3405

mainevent3405 Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks but it still seems to default to the SenseUI lock screen, as in if I reboot...instead of Lock 2.0 coming on, the original lock screen will show. Unchecking the pattern box only allows me access to the home screen after swiping down. I have to manually go to Lock 2.0 in order for it to work. I thought there was a way to make it default to that if I reboot or any other time.

Otherwise, I love it. No lag for me whatsoever. Buying it gives you access to so much more, but if I can't make it default to that, I will probably request a refund.

4. osli

osli Well-Known Member

It's an app that runs, therefore it probably closes on reboot. Should work after sleep/wake cycle though.

5. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Lock 2.0:

To disable sense UI Lock interfaces there are two things to do once, and one thing to do everytime you restart.

Start Lock, hit menu, settings. make sure "enable autolock" is checked and "disable system screen lock" is checked.

Then home screen, pull up Phone's settings, security, and ensure "require pattern" is not selected.

This will ensure only Lock 2.0 is locking the phone and you will not have to deal with HTC lock processes. NOW, everytime you reboot, you will manually have to start lock 2.0, just find it in the apps list and click it. that's it.

Concerning lag, there are a couple adjustments I made that has nearly killed any lag that was present before, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

What I did is to disable "Vibration" and "reflection". The reflection simply reflects the battery image while charging, waste of time.

6. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

What are the differences in the lock screens? Just curious why some like the lock 2.0 better than the regular one? :)

7. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Personal pref. I personally like the iBlue skin.

8. qwiktune

qwiktune Well-Known Member

Know this is kinda old, but both things are checked and i have no pattern lock yet the only way to work this on my Eris is to open it up everyime...its still running but the default lock screen is still coming up...i dont get it?

9. BFHammer

BFHammer Member

I'd just like to be able to disable the screen from unlocking from the menu/phone buttons. the first hour I owned the hero it dialed someone 5 times in a row when I was leaning against my truck. It should just be the red button and then a swipe to avoid that. So I'm stuck locking it to prevent it dialing from inside the hip pouch

10. xxwckdxx

xxwckdxx Well-Known Member

what you need is a app where you can add apps to start at boot...that way it will open lock 2.0 for you i had one app that worked for this but kept getting force close...all the other app startup apps cost $$ and i haven't tried them yet

11. xxwckdxx

xxwckdxx Well-Known Member

purchased power off and setup it to autostart lock 2.0 and it works perfect

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk