Lock 2.0

Last Updated:

1. Cbrown

Cbrown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just downloaded this and i'm trying to figure it out. Is there a way to make this the default lock screen from setup?
    Or do I have to open it every time i restart my phone?

If another thread exists about this program just send it my way and i'll walk away hanging my head.

Advertisement
  2. Bkfraiders7

Bkfraiders7 Well-Known Member

Just downloaded it last night and I am pretty sure theres an option that says overwrite home screen (as in the original). Idk if when you reset your phone if you have to open it again.

Which leads to why do restart your phone so much? haha

3. Cbrown

Cbrown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dont know. It makes me happy sometimes.

4. melissab

melissab Active Member

I found this in the settings. There is an option to check or uncheck for Lock 2.0 to override default.

My problem is changing the skins. I can download to my sd card, and extract the file, but I don't know what to do from there. Can anyone help with this?

5. slick_old

slick_old Well-Known Member

Once you download the skins to your SD card, there should be an option to install skins from the SD card. Once you do that, they should show up on the main setup menu.

Forgive me if this isn't 100% correct... I haven't had Lock 2.0 for a while now (I thought the skins were horrid and the "unlock" motion was not smooth at all).

6. melissab

melissab Active Member

After finally figuring the skin thing out, I have to agree with this. I need to root.:)