Lock button keeps reseting tabletSupport

Last Updated: 2013-01-08 05:26:55
  1. Bentamms

Bentamms Guest

I just got my Nexus 10 and when its working its a great tablet, but when ever I push the lock button to shut off the screen it resets completely. I cant just unlock it and its back, I have to hold it down and wait for it to reboot each time. It only does it when I dont have any active apps (it works just fine with apps like pandora or tunein radio running). I called Google and they said they had never heard of the problem, has anyone else come across any issues like this?

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums bentamms :hello:

I haven't heard of anything like that. You just tap the power button and it goes completely off with no warning? Is Google going to replace it?
  3. Bentamms

Bentamms Guest

The screen would go off just like it should and make the lock sound, but when I pushed it again to unlock, nothing would happen. I would have to hold it down and boot it up again each time. Google got back to me and is going to replace it. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem and maybe knew a fix to it, but I guess I just got a bad device. Hopefully the next one is back to normal.
  4. DruDog

DruDog Well-Known Member

I had that same problem with my 1st nexus 10. Google swapped it out no problem.
    Atma likes this.