Lock Screen on Galaxy Note 4.0.4 ICS LeakGeneral

1. brandon440

brandon440 Active Member

So I was wondering about the lock screen on the ICS 4.0.4 leak. I don't see the option to unlock with music, camera, or whatever ICS is supposed to have on the lock screen....Could anybody help or explain this? Thank you! :)

Advertisement
  2. Kyrotech

Kyrotech Well-Known Member

humm, I haven't tried the leaked version yet, but I have played with ICS from my old Nexus...not sure that there is music unlock though, the only unlock is the standard and face unlock, besides that not sure if there are any others?!?!??!

To be honest, I never heard of a phone that can be unlocked with music...
    joel747 likes this.
  3. th3goob

th3goob Well-Known Member

im not 100% sure what ur trying to say...but you can do face unlock, reg unlock, pin unlock, and pattern...now you might be referencing to HTC"s design where you can move the icon to the ring to unlock to open that specific app?
  4. brandon440

brandon440 Active Member

That is what I am talking about. Is there a way to get that kind of lock screen on this device? Any way at all??
  5. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I use widget locker from the play store and it has these options and ICS and Honeycomb themes. It's neato.
  6. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

You won't get that as a direct port because it is tied into the HTC Sense framework that is designed specifically for HTC devices.

You CAN get apps that mimic this behavior to a certain extent, but it won't be the same. :(
  7. chriskwarren

chriskwarren Active Member

I tried Widget Locker and I found it laggy on the Hyfer OnlyOne rom. All I really wanted was the camera app on there so that I could get to it quickly.

Just tried the Team Perfection rom and it has the typical ICS lock screen where you can swipe left to open the camera, and swipe right to open to home screen.

So far the rom works quickly. Only been using it for a few hours.