• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lock/Unlock button

Mine works great. no problems and no lag when i push it
Mine works perfect when I press it. Doesn't click like the volume switches though. The switch does appear to depress further on the side nearer the centre of the phone.
The OP should take off the back cover of the phone and check whether the button depresses properly when viewing it from the rear. You might be able to see any debris there if there is a problem too.

Upvote 0
I'm not as worried now. What everyone else described sounds like mine. I took the cover off and everything was clean. I also did a hard reset on the phone, hopefully that takes care of the intermittent screen issue.
You should be good. I had a weird screen responsivity issue once only and I simply pressed the power button to lock then unlocked and it was fixed!
Not a major worry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones