• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lock widget/ app for driod?

Jerry-rigged

Android Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2010
Texas
There was an old, dead thread on this in the App forum, with no replys, so I am asking here -

I really don't like the little button on the Droid as a "lock" Now that I have added a skin to the phone, that button is even worse...

Does anyone know of an App that would put a "Lock" icon/widget on my home screen?

As an added bonus, if it had some kind of "shake to wake" (but not unlock) that would make it a "money app" for me... :)

anyone?

anyone?

Beauler?

there are apps in the market regarding the lock screen. try searching the market for "screen lock" i know there is an app like screen mode widget or screen mode lock or something like that that has a widget.

the shake to wake feature is supposed to be coming to myLock, which is what i'm trying out right now, but it isn't there yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones