Lockbot help?Support

Last Updated:

1. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I installed lockbot and configured to my liking. But why the hell is the sense lock still there? I checked to see if Lockbot was activated, yet still nothing. Anyone have this problem?:mad:

Advertisement
  2. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member

Yes, you need to configure the settings. It took me awhile to understand how it actually work.

Currently I have each day set to a different lock. Its pretty cool.

You probably need to check your playlist:
    Open LockBot > My Galleries > press Menu > Playlist.
    There are MANY options in here.. from choosing a default lock to setting any lock for whenever you want.. or multiple locks at once.. (which gets really annoying).

3. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did that, and the lockscreen wont appear. Only the sense lock is shown. After a while finally it showed once then nothing again.

4. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

ive had this same problem. usually only happens when im charging via usb or wall charger. i noticed today instead of sliding the iphone slider, if i hit the home button, it unlocks it.

5. handler313

handler313 Well-Known Member

I am not sure if this is the exact problem but if I restart my phone all of a sudden the Sense lockscreen shows back up so now I have 2 that I have to go through to get to my home screen. If I uninstall and then reinstall Lockbot and then use No Lock to block the Sense screen it will work but sooner or later it defaults back.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I am new to Evo (from Hero where this was not an issue) and while it is a very very small gripe it is rather annoying. I can deal with not being able to customize the lockscreen if I can use Lockbot to make my own but there is no point to that if it will make me do two different screens to access the home screens.

Thanks!

6. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

Theres an option to disable that original lock.. But I think lockbot is pretty useless.. Im not sure if they fixed it but you can bypass it by hitting home key and couple other ways I forgot.. and it doesn't automatically start lockbot when you reboot phone.

7. handler313

handler313 Well-Known Member

Do you have a better suggestion?

Thanks again :)

8. yahtzee

yahtzee New Member

Where is option to disable original lock?

9. revtime

revtime Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue with Lockbot Pro. I wanted to use the volume rocker to wake up the phone and initially it worked fine but then after several wake ups it goes back to the Sense lock screen and the volume rocker does not wake the phone up. :confused: Ima try some different settings and such and see if I can get it to work. I like it and dont want to have to return it if I don't have too.