• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Locked out of my Kyocera Zio

i Locked Myself out of my kyocera zio cuase of too many password attempts and now it says i have to put in my Gmail but it still dosnt work,i know the pattern but i dont how to get back to the screen,i took out the battery and still dosnt work, if reprogram it will it get fixed? Can some one please help me

i Locked Myself out of my kyocera zio cuase of too many password attempts and now it says i have to put in my Gmail but it still dosnt work,i know the pattern but i dont how to get back to the screen,i took out the battery and still dosnt work, if reprogram it will it get fixed? Can some one please help me

the only way to get it unlocked is at the corporate store, they will hook it up to a computer and reset it, you will lose everything except for whats on your memory card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones