Support Locked out of my phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by D3s7iny, Oct 22, 2008.

1. D3s7iny

D3s7iny Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Alright so i know this is probably not the right section i just need an answer quick... So ya i was messing around with the drag password thing( when the phone goes idle) i was drawing random patterns. Then it locked up.. It wouldn't let me into the phone.. I clicked forgot password.. and it asked me for my Gmail account and pass.. Turns out i just used some randomly suggested gmail account name i have no clue what i typed in the first time i used the phone. I was just gonna not use my gmail link up..

Is there ANY way i can resolve this issue quickly so i can fix my phone tonight

Advertisement

2. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    Wow.. hope you get that sorted out!

3. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I'd say your only resort at this point is to call Customer Care...and remember what you're doing next time! :p

4. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Graphic Design/Help Desk
    Long Beach, CA
    Man, that is intense! I might have a solution for you. I know that you stated you put some random information as a login, but have you tried going thru these steps? If so, then i would say call Tmobile, or Google and hope that it can be resolved. :)

5. sstrunks84

sstrunks84 New Member

Oct 6, 2008
  6. mish147

mish147 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    some one else in this forum had a guide on how to hard reset with the power button and some other button combination that allows you to restore to factory default so just look around or maybe stArt a new thread on how to restore to factory setting, hope thAt helps

7. duvalincamote

duvalincamote New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Don't worry, I was locked out of my account as well. I just did this 'Hard Reset' and it worked for me!!! (It didn't delete any contacts or saved info for me): If your T-Mobile G1 Google smartphone is not responding or is frozen, you may have to opt for a hard reset. Here

8. richy240

richy240 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Just whatever
    H-Town, sucka!

Tags: