Locked out of my phoneSupport

1. D3s7iny

D3s7iny Member

Alright so i know this is probably not the right section i just need an answer quick... So ya i was messing around with the drag password thing( when the phone goes idle) i was drawing random patterns. Then it locked up.. It wouldn't let me into the phone.. I clicked forgot password.. and it asked me for my Gmail account and pass.. Turns out i just used some randomly suggested gmail account name i have no clue what i typed in the first time i used the phone. I was just gonna not use my gmail link up..

Is there ANY way i can resolve this issue quickly so i can fix my phone tonight

Advertisement
    :
  2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Wow.. hope you get that sorted out!
  3. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

I'd say your only resort at this point is to call Customer Care...and remember what you're doing next time! :p
  4. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Man, that is intense! I might have a solution for you. I know that you stated you put some random information as a login, but have you tried going thru these steps? If so, then i would say call Tmobile, or Google and hope that it can be resolved. :)
  5. sstrunks84

sstrunks84 New Member

6. mish147

mish147 Well-Known Member

some one else in this forum had a guide on how to hard reset with the power button and some other button combination that allows you to restore to factory default so just look around or maybe stArt a new thread on how to restore to factory setting, hope thAt helps
  7. duvalincamote

duvalincamote New Member

Don't worry, I was locked out of my account as well. I just did this 'Hard Reset' and it worked for me!!! (It didn't delete any contacts or saved info for me): If your T-Mobile G1 Google smartphone is not responding or is frozen, you may have to opt for a hard reset. Here
  8. richy240

richy240 Well-Known Member