Locked X10Support

Last Updated:

1. PabloEscobar

PabloEscobar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have locked my X10 by incorrectly putting in the wrong finger swipe several times. It is now asking for me to sign into my google account which is fine, but I turned the 3G off before I locked it, so everytime I put i nthe correct username and password, the phone says 'Invalid username or password'.

Can someone please suggest how I can fix this please?

I have tried bothe entering my username, and also my email address for gmail, coupled with both my password and 'null' (without the ' marks'), neither of which works.

Thanks,
    Pablo

Advertisement
  2. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Interesting dilemma, If you haven't got it yet try booting into safe mode. With luck this will disable your market apps/widgets and your phone will start normally with 3g enabled and then you will be able to sign in.

To be boot into Safe Mode:

Turn off the device
    Power on
    During start up, hold down the menu button as soon as you feel the first vibrate
    Continue to hold menu down until phone has completely booted

There is all so a long post about four pages in on this site that has a similar situation if the above fails.

3. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member

someone suggested the other day using PC Companion, it supposes to repair everything. i will not delete your apps. i had an issue with Mediascape yesterday, i get the force close error every time i launch it. i used PC Companion and it fixed it.