lockscreen and notifications

Last Updated:

1. elgibby

elgibby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been reading the forums and browsing the market and haven't seen exactly what I've been looking for for my Vibrant.

I want to be able to see the notifications without unlocking the device. Is there such a lockscreen and/or notification app that would let me either pull down the notification bar w/o unlocking or, better yet, display the notifications ON the lockscreen?
    thx

Advertisement
  2. elgibby

After further hunting, I found Executive Assistant. Seems like what I'm looking for. Anyone else have other apps they like?

3. newbie phone dork

newbie phone dork New Member

yep try Noled from the android market (free). if you miss a call or text even email ( you can chose what it show you)it will show a symbol on the screen (color customizable) like a screen saver, you do have to have the screen lock on for it to work, but works great...no more turning the phone on every 5 minutes to see if you have missed a call due to no led notification anymore!!

4. elgibby

Thanks!
    I ended up uninstalling EA, made the phone sluggish. Too bad because it was perfect as far as features.