1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Lockscreen Multiple pages...Support

1. Louee6

Louee6 Member

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I received a text message and from the lockscreen for some reason you can't open the text BUT can swipe the page left and right. First off how do you open a message from the lockscreen? Second, i'm able to delete the extra lockscreen pages, but once you receive another message the page is right back? Also don't know what that box is to the bottom. Any suggestions or ideas to fix this issue, its really annoying!!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Louee6

Louee6 Member

Wowwwwwwww, anybody??
  3. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

I am also very confused by this issue.
  4. Louee6

Louee6 Member

@Smalba, i'm just completely baffled by this lockscreen issue. I wwnt thru all the settings and couldn't locate anything to fix this issue. It's annoying to the fact that if you receive a message while the phone is sleep, you can't even open the message...Anyone else experiencing this issue???
  5. Srwilliams777

Srwilliams777 Member

As far as the boxes go I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find how to turn them off. I haven't got many text but I think you can pull down the notification menu from the top and access you texts from there
  6. Srwilliams777

Srwilliams777 Member

Don't know if this works but in the lock screen menu i have

Multiple widgets un-checked
    Lock screen widgets (brings up sub menu)
    Everything off except the show date.

Hope this helps
  7. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

Ok when you get a text, click on it and it brings up the empty box and the rest of the screen is greyed out. If you swipe in that box, it will unlock and bring you to the message, this lockscreen will exist as long as you have an unread message i believe. The button in the bottom right of your home lockscreen is an edit button, I dont really remember what it does because I removed the stock home lockscreen using an app called "DashClock Widget." This is a lockscreen widget that has tons of plugins that shows you if you have any missed messages, unread tweets, etc, there are tons of addons for it and i highly recommend it. To go between lockscreens you swipe left to right or the opposite, and it is kind of funny to get this to work without actually unlocking the screen, I can do it but i cannot explain how to do it. I have added the "Google Keep" widget to one of my lockscreens so i can easily read and leave myself notes