logging in/review posting issue

Last Updated:

1. thedicemaster

thedicemaster Member This Topic's Starter

i just spent quite some time writing a review for an app, which all went to waste because of a small problem.
    before being able to start writing a review i had to log in.
    when i was done(several minutes later) i hit the send button, and was greeted with a message saying i wasn't allowed to send in a review because i wasn't logged in.
    unfortunately by this time the site had already wiped any trace of the review i had written, only leaving the "bottom line" box.

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

there is a thread opened already where rob requests you make all comments and bugs concerning the app area. this issue has been mentioned there

3. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

before submitting ANY long or time consuming post/review/anything i always do a quick

ctrl+a (select all)

ctrl+c (copy)

takes 2 seconds to save your post just in case you get an error on submission

4. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Sincere apologies for any trouble. It isn't easy getting cross-domain accounts/login functioning 100% smoothly. Caddy's suggestion is a good one... but please know we ARE working on improving this.

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

yea fwiw yesterday i had a issue loggin in as well. then it logged me in as someone else. after a did a few cookie dances it worked right though.