1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Login failedSupport

1. Board

Board New Member

Whenever I go to access my email account (yahoo not gmail), it has a pop up that says login failed. I don't know what is causing this and wondered if someone knew how to fix it. It worked fine before the htc update. Now I have all kinds of problems.:rolleyes:

Advertisement
    :
  2. gnosisjunky

gnosisjunky Well-Known Member

You could try uninstalling yahoo mail and then download it again from the market. And if you are talking about the OTA update for 2.3.3 then yea it did have a few bugs. The one that annoyed me the most was a bug when you would plug in headphones and it would make the phone think that there was a mic plugged in and automatically bring up the voice dialer and dial my sisters number like every time the phone shook a little bit lol. Anyway If you continue to have the same problem after re-installing yahoo mail let us know. Also it always a good idea that if you have apps that you don't use then uninstall those too. There are buggy apps out there that will wreak havoc on your phone. Make sure that when you get notifications for app updates that you read what the update is and if you actually need it before updating. Apps are updating like crazy right now because of ice cream sandwich comming out. Not all of them are neccessary for us. good luck :)