Logitech harmony remoteGeneral

1. BigDaddy2k9

BigDaddy2k9 Well-Known Member

I got a Logitech Revue over the weekend for cheap,and was looking for the harmony remote app in the market. Does it show up for anyone else? I tryed intalling thru appbrain and it says the requested item could not be found. Does anyone have the apk?
    Im posting here because im not sure if its just not showing up on mytouch 4g

Advertisement
  2. esblechner

esblechner Member

go to market on 4g. search on harmony. should be there
  3. BigDaddy2k9

Iv tried it a dozen times, is it showing in anyones market right now? My phone is completely stock
    All i get are a bunch or other apps that have harmony in the name
  4. esblechner

esblechner Member

its the 6th app down when i search on harmony..
    if i search on logitech its the 2nd app down...
    btw my myt4g is 3 weeks old and with the exception of a few apps is completely stock.
  5. BigDaddy2k9

Mine is 1 week old and is completly stock
    Tried again...nothing
  6. cw54o

cw54o Well-Known Member

the app is called Logitech Harmony. i cant seem to find the apk in astro right now. try doing a google search for it. its free. the version number is 1.0.8158. theres another app called Google Tv, works like the logitech one but to me its a little glitchy. i prefer Logitech Harmony app over that one
  7. BigDaddy2k9

aparantly my phones software is out of date and that may be causing the issue.
  8. cw54o

cw54o Well-Known Member

hmmm thats odd. well did the other app pop up for u. were u able to find the apk via google?
  9. BigDaddy2k9

Couldnt find a good apk, just a bunch of spam. Iv contacted tmobile support and they submitted a request to htc to push the 2.2.1 update to my phone. I tried updating it myself from a few threads at xda with no luck. Iv downloaded the file,renamed it and put it in the root of my sd card, power off the phone, hold vol down and power, it goes to the menu and I select recovery, the phone just resets...any ideas?

im trying it again, and on the white menu that comes up after I hold vol down and power I have the option to select
    fastboot
    recovery
    factory reset
    simlock
    image crc

which one should I be selecting?

I select the recovery and then get the ! over the triangle and i hold vol up and power and get to an other menu, which one do i select here?
  10. cw54o

cw54o Well-Known Member

i have the apk for u but theres something wrong with the site right now, it wont let me upload it for u.
  11. BigDaddy2k9

I found the google tv app and have that running. thanks for you help
  12. atcach

atcach New Member

Can somebody post the apk. Here?
    I live in Argentina and the application only appears in some countries .
    Regards