Logitech Revue Android App

1. droiiid

droiiid Active Member

Have the Revue, but where are the apps? Anyone have any idea on when the Android Logitech Harmony Remote app will be available?

Advertisement
    :
  2. droiiid

droiiid Active Member

Wow, literally wasn't in the market before I posted this, now I look again - and there it is - search for "Logitech Harmony"
  3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

sure, the product is set to release tomorrow - the 21st - so I would have expected tomorrow for the app to push, so they got on it a day early.

3.4mb.. pretty BIG app - ugh! would likely never use it for waste of battery when you get that big arse keyboard.
  4. jrmuller

jrmuller Member

It may be large in size.. but used it for over 3 hours last night on a DroidX with minimal battery drain, it's so good I may ditch the keyboard that comes with my Revue, works really well as a remote and does everything the keyboard does including mouse and speciality buttons. It's 3MB because of all the functionality it has.. I highly recommend.
  5. droiiid

droiiid Active Member

Yeah, the app is large but no where near the size of the FiOS mobile remote app (currently weighing in at 14.73mb on my Droid with no option to move it to the SD card - harmony app currently taking up 4.9mb of space). The FiOS mobile remote app is very nice though.

But back to the Logitech remote app - it does a good job and the coolest feature (that even my wife liked last night). Is when you click the keyboard and then the mic - you can simply say what you want to watch and it sends it without typing a thing. Very cool indeed.
  6. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

yeah, I got it.. now I just need the Revue :)
  7. Anyone seen a similar app for the Sony versions? I haven't been able to find it yet.
  8. Brisal73

Brisal73 New Member

Cannot get this to work at all. Can anyone help?
    It just scans on my Droid X and when I input the IP address manually it says COULD NOT CONNECT
    am i missing a step?
  9. rhippler

rhippler Well-Known Member

think you have to allow harmony remotes to connect on the review box. look in input device settings.
  10. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member

I did this and still cant get it to pair or connect.