LogMeIn Free/URL ErrorSupport

Last Updated:

1. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i know LMI Ignition is available, but i'm curious about LMI access via web browser. A coworker emailed today stating he could use Iphone to browse and connect successfully via the browser for LMI, when normally he couldn't. I decided to try it on the Evo using Dolphin browser as well as the stock one. I don't get a flash error or anything like that, but i do get "invalid URL error" stating the site may be down or to check the address itself. Is this a limitation in Android browsing itself or something that can be circumvented? I tried changing the settings in the default browser by unchecking to allow mobile versions of sites but still no success.

With LMI ignition, does this allow me to access all LMI accounts that our company uses or is it an additional app that needs to be downloaded on the client side as well?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I havent tried Logmein from the browser, just from the app.

As long as they are on the same account (ie email address) they all should show up. Both of my home pc's show up when i log into the app.

takirb likes this.
  3. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

We have several LMI accounts (diff email addresses) for several different computers/sites. So LMI Ignition wouldn't be able to access them all? Wow, may have to rethink purchasing LMI Ignition :(

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Yeah I guess you can. I had my app auto save my email and password, so I forgot there was a login screen. So as long as you have the email and password, you can login to any account.

5. allenmessi

allenmessi New Member

Logmein Ignition is a new VPN client which works similar to VPN. It is a good software. If you want to try out some other alternative as well, I would recommend using RHUB remote support servers. It is easy to use and best part is it has no download of any kind.