Logmein

Last Updated:

1. bwillie007

bwillie007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use logmein on my evo and can access, my home desktop computer but I'm having a couple problems. The main one is after a while of use logmein will freeze up and crash. This is very problematic because I want too remote dektop connect to play poker online for REAL money and I can't have the thing freezing up on me like that.

Secondly, I also can't see videos on my phone thru logmein. I coulda swore I downloaded it thru appbrain or even perhaps the regular market but its not there. I figured I may just need to update it and that would do the trick but can't even find it.

Advertisement
  2. jamesdean

jamesdean Well-Known Member

It's been in and out of the market a couple of times, currently out. Logmein no longer even has it available on their site, must be history. It was very buggy for me in the past also.

3. aclark414

aclark414 Well-Known Member

It was a beta version. They are working on the official release. No ETA as far as I know.

4. mattdouglaschambers

mattdouglaschambers Well-Known Member

Those mobile access apps really worry me about security and privacy. I don't think I'd ever use one until a lot of people have used it successfully.

5. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

LogMeIn was a closed BETA.

It was also a protected app, so you couldn't just pass around the apk like swype.

I was a "closed beta tester" but never really used it after the first couple days.

It did it's job, but would never be a replacement for a real comp.