LOL Installed paid version of Lag fix.. now the phone is locked at boot! Please Helllllp!!

Last Updated:

1. scoobysnack

scoobysnack Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys my Fascinate is stuck on the happy robot green screen after installed Lag Fix (Paid Version) I'm pretty ****ing stoked about this one!

How do I restore to a previous ROM or get the phone to a happier place??!?!?

Thank you!

Scoob

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Do you mean your Incredible? I've never seen a robot green screen sounds cool though :p

jk just copy and paste your question over in the Fascinate forum and your good to go ;-)

3. tats_06

tats_06 Well-Known Member

Which paid lagfix did you use? They should all be free?????

4. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

the lagfixes in the market are not something any of us are using now, they are essentially a placebo/quadrant score at best. that being said you will have to remove the lagfix (im assuming ext2). since i never used the old lagfix i dont know what effect it had on your backups at all.

essentially if you can battery pull and 3 button recovery to stock recovery, then apply update.zip you should be fine and can restore a backup you may have made. (this is assuming you have clockwork recovery installed)