• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lollipop 5.1 pre-rooted update w/Xposed?

I had my pre-rooted update for a while now. Currently I was looking forward to installing Xposed, Problem was while looking in a few comments Some say they were having problems running Xposed due to all the apps having problems with it and on top of that I saw on the Xposed website they had a install for Lollipop and later. My question is, Should I stay pre-rooted or install Xposed (And if so, What Xposed should I install?)? Mind you, I have installed the pre-rooted update a day after Chief released it.

Reactions: oqui
I had my pre-rooted update for a while now. Currently I was looking forward to installing Xposed, Problem was while looking in a few comments Some say they were having problems running Xposed due to all the apps having problems with it and on top of that I saw on the Xposed website they had a install for Lollipop and later. My question is, Should I stay pre-rooted or install Xposed (And if so, What Xposed should I install?)? Mind you, I have installed the pre-rooted update a day after Chief released it.

I have xposed running on my phone and havent had a problem with at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones