• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lollipop not showing tile notifications

james7679

Lurker
May 22, 2015
So I have an LG G3, which I recently installed Google Now on. Since I installed Now, I am no longer getting tile notifications. I really hope there is a way to fix this.

Edit: I have edited the title. I believe this to be related to Lollipop, somehow. My co-worker is running Lollipop on his G3 and does not have Now installed and he has the same issue.

Last edited:
Sorry I misread the post, I thought you were having issues of not getting Google Now notifications.
When you updated did you just update over the top of the original or wipe all data too? Either case I would recommend backing up anything you need and try a Factory Reset. It's not uncommon for bugs and the like after updates and a factory reset will help a lot of the time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones