• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lonex.com server email issues - will not send

ELITE130

Lurker
Jan 21, 2011
Hello all,

I just picked up a LG Optimus S for work. I love the phone, but the email is driving me nuts. Like many others I have seen on this forum, I setup my phone to send and receive company email. I can recieve emails, but I cannot send. Our company email is hosted through Lonex.com, no Microsoft Exchange. I have tried every security setting and port number, nothing helps. I took the phone to Sprint and they were not able to do anything with it either.

In addition, a guy at work has a Blackberry and he said he had no troubles setting up his email on his BB. I check all his settings and alll matches up. Last night, I was able to set up my email on my Dad's Blackberry in 30 seconds and it worked flawlessly, sending and receiving. I may have to go trade my Optimus in for a Blackberry if I can't get this working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone delt with Lonex?

Thanks for any help. Awesome forum BTW!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones