1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Look for an all-in-one world clock & alarm app

Last Updated:

1. BBOOZE

BBOOZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I'm migrating over from the iPhone and one think I like about the iPhones Clock app is that it has a tab for world clocks while it also manages the alarms. I'm looking for an app (not widget) that gets the job done similarly on Android but I haven't really found one. It seems that clock apps are either clock/alarm or world clock only, not combining the functionality. Any help?

Advertisement
  2. doctorwhofan10

doctorwhofan10 Member

The built-in Clock App does just that. Multiple alarms, world clock, timer and stop watch all in 1 app. I too need a world clock and this one works great.

-DW

3. BBOOZE

BBOOZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the T-Mobile G2 and the stock clock has four buttons in the dock when I open it up: Alarms, Photos, Music, and Home. I've looked everywhere and hit "Menu" and have not found any world clock options.

4. ridegixxers

ridegixxers New Member

me too. i have a droid x, rooted (z4), rubix 2.0.1, and my clock app has a picture slideshow, music, home tabs.

i also am coming from an iphone and i loved their clock app with the stopwatch, alarm, timer, etc... all in one app. if there is one like that available for android it would be killer.

thanks

ps. sorry i know this is an old thread but i searched for at least 3 hours today and this is my last hope.