Look ... I'm posting!

Last Updated:

1. Maidy

Maidy New Member This Topic's Starter

I always wanted the iPhone. Always, always, always. The only horrid part about the iPhone is the carrier in the states - AT&T. I despise AT&T with more loathing than can be found in a feminist coven meeting towards the male species. So, to satisfy my want without sacrificing my beloved mobile service carrier, I bought an iPod Touch. I adored it while still hanging on to utilising my Env2, wishing it were an iPhone.

Then came the day I heard of .... DROID.

Hmmm ....

I waited til it was released to the public then quickly assessed its value via internet articles and first person questioning (I work with a lot of engineers some of whom bought it immediately). The responses were overwhelmingly positive.

Still, I hugged my iPod Touch and sideglanced my Env2.

I eventually bought a MOT Droid for my other half (I'm just that darn nice and besides, he was ready for the upgrade). He loved it; I secretly envied him.

When Mar-10 rolled around, it was now MY turn to upgrade. However, something called being cash poor forced me to shelve the idea of buying a Droid. I really love having a full QWERTY and hate touch screen QWERTYs so I waited ... and waited ... and waited ...

... and found the LG Ally. *angels begin to sing LAAAAAAAAAAA*

It does EVERYTHING my iPod Touch does and MORE!! And I fraking LOVE iSyncr. All my music that I dutifully purchsed via iTunes plays perfectly!

I love my phone and I love the Droid OS even more. I still loathe AT&T and always will.

Now ... where did I put that iPod Touch? I just saw it a few weeks ago .. I think.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!