1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

lookin for a specifc feature in a calendar app

Last Updated:

1. bergovoy

bergovoy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 4, 2010
    I tried lookin in one thread for a specific feature before i figured it would be eaiser and prolly less confusing to just post the request once rather in several different threads/forums.

and i would read a dozen pages or so for a single answer but the one thread for Gemini had a FEW DOZEN pages... heheheheheh

anyways...to the point???

I think a calendar application should be able to select someone from my contacts list that i am going to meet with...

I am meeting someone i know, or if i dont know them, then i will after i meet them...

so, after i meet them, maybe i can select thier name and quick add to my contact list???

but my first preference is to create a new appointment, and it ask me with whom, and i drop down box to my contacts list and i select or search for someone in my list...

hopefully you know which APP has these features...

2. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Try Gemini Calendar. I know I can click on the menu button, then add special, then add from address book and then long press the contact's name in my address book to set them in my calendar as the event. This is a very nice, still evolving calendar app and currently free although I do recommend donating to the dev as he is working very hard to please us all. :)