1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Lookin for Radio Alarm...

Last Updated:

1. spitfirecl

spitfirecl Member This Topic's Starter

Hello to everyone, i just change my cell phone, from a very old sony ericcson, now my sony ericcson had the option of waking you up with a fm radio station, and im trying to do that with this new phone but it seems to be impossible...
    so i was wondering if there is some kind of radio alarm clock Offline because i did found a app that is called tuneup that let you set an alarm with radio, but the problem there is that it let you set just one alarm (for example i cannot put one alarm for the monday at 7 o clock with some radio station and then put the same sation but to another hour if i want to do this i have to reconfig each time that i want to change the hour) and the other problem is that this app work only when you have internet connection, but if dont have one so it wont work...
    so...anyone knows some app of this kind? i tried to use an app starter, but the radio that comes with the phone doesnt work by itself i need to press "play" in order to make it sound, and also to activate the speaker option, because for the radio to work have to be connected with some headphones..
    well thankx to everyone.

Advertisement
  2. Rob.177870

Rob.177870 Member

Just to point out that, on my phone at least, the headphones are a requirement, since the lead is used as the aerial. But you could always get round that by plugging some small speakers into the phone (I do that at work!). Using just the speaker won't work AFAIK because with something plugged into the headphone socket, the speaker is automatically switched off.

Might be wrong, maybe an app developer can override that.