• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking an FM app replacement for the stock one.

simmeon1

Lurker
May 16, 2012
Hey guys, I have a request. I have this little app FM Radio, which came with the device itself, and by FM radio I mean the one that uses radio frequencies (95.9 FM,108.6 FM etc. not an online one like TuneIn) But I don't really like it because it can't save enough stations (my Nokia 6300 saves a lot more) and am also looking for more features like recording or whatever. Do you guys have any ideas for such an app? Or is the stock one irreplaceable? Cheers!

Yeah, I'm rooted and gonna test this, thanks. I just don't understand why I can't seem to find any FM Radio apps. Is it very difficult to make or something?

Could be non or very little demand, maybe 99% of people are happy with the stock FM radio app in their phones.

BTW I couldn't run out of memories for FM stations in my phone, because there's only two FM stations out there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones