Looking for a case for my HTC Evo 4GAccessories

Last Updated:

1. tennispro4ever

tennispro4ever Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok I'm sure that this has been brought up a thousand times already but i am looking for a HTC case for my evo. I am wanting some advice on which one is your favorite, and whats the best case there is for it. again sorry if this has been covered a million times lol. thanks again.

Advertisement
  2. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Well-Known Member

You gotta give us some info on what YOU want in a case. There is silicone, tpu, leather pouch, leather wallet, hard back, hard back and front, quick clip, silicone and hard dual layer, etc. Give us an idea of what you need, and we'll try to help.

Oh, and the search function is awesome.....

3. tennispro4ever

well i want a case that will protect my phone if i do end up dropping it. i'm not a big fan of clip ones due to the fact they have to latch a certain way and i've dropped my motorola droid that way many times. I guess i would be looking at a leather pouch or something with a hardback/dual layer. something that is either hard or rubbery like for best protection.

4. tennispro4ever

5. alxrock

alxrock Member

I know that the OtterBox cases are highly rated, (people love their OtterBox cases). I don't think Otterbox offers a clip option though. Also the Seidio case looks pretty tough too, but I think you can get it cheaper on Amazon. The fishbone case is just a knockoff of Seidio's limited edition case that I've heard ends up breaking on the corners over time.

There's also a brand called TridentCase that came out with a Cyclops case for the Evo. I had one and it had great protection, but a few people like myself had issues with the proximity sensor not working and being stuck on a call without being able to use the touchscreen to hang up, etc. They're supposed to be releasing a clip for the Tridentcase in mid November.

6. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

I was going to get the Otterbox Defender until I leared that the screen protector is built into the case. This isn't for me.

I went with the Seidio Rugged, and so far, I really like it!

The silicone does attract lint pretty well though, so keep that in mind.