• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a certain Notification App

jporter

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
Hi, I'm looking for an app that you can make audible sounds for notification every couple of minutes or so. If I miss a txt or email and dont hear the first audible tone I wont know unless I go and look and it would be nice if it would give a reminder tone or someting every couple minutes if I misseda call,txt or email. I have looked all through my phone ( HTC Desire ) and cannot find a way to do that with phone itself and was wondering if there was an app for it? Thanks:)

Hi, I'm looking for an app that you can make audible sounds for notification every couple of minutes or so. If I miss a txt or email and dont hear the first audible tone I wont know unless I go and look and it would be nice if it would give a reminder tone or someting every couple minutes if I misseda call,txt or email. I have looked all through my phone ( HTC Desire ) and cannot find a way to do that with phone itself and was wondering if there was an app for it? Thanks:)

Here are three to start:

GMail Notifier for GMail.

Calendar Snooze
for the Calendar.

SMS Notifier for texts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones