Looking for a decent CDMA Android Phone (Unlocked)

Last Updated:

1. deeps29

deeps29 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey People,

I am new to android and just got Samsung Captivate for myself. Loving it totally except a few things especially the lag.

I am looking for a decent CDMA Android based phone which is unlocked so that I can send it to India to my brother. He will be using it with Reliance. His network company said that they will activate any clean ESN unlocked phone.

Can you suggest me some good phone? I am kind of interested in something like Motorola Droid.

Thanks in advanced!

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

You can unlock any CDMA phone just by having the MSL, the MSL is quite easy to get with adb shell. =D

3. deeps29

Thank you for your response.

Can you please guide me to unlock one? I am interested in getting Motorola Droid and it will be locked to Verizon. If I can get it unlocked to any CDMA network, I will send it to India.

4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

You'll need to root it first. I'll throw something together later when im not tired lol

5. deeps29

Thank you for response again.

1. Which would the most decent phone based on Android on CDMA network, which I can root easily. Motorola Droid is one, I really like, but apart from this what choices I have?

2. Okay, If I get a Motorola Droid, locked to Verizon and root it, are you it will be possible to unlock the phone?

I really appreciate your help, please comment whenever you are free and not tired. :)

6. harry01

harry01 New Member

Huawei MTS cdma Android fone C5811 i need to unlock can you tell me proccess

7. harry01

harry01 New Member

brother you say unlock any CDMA set can you tell me how to unlock my

MTS cdma Android fone C5811