Looking for a dev DX. Donations anyone?

1. Spz0

Spz0 Well-Known Member Developer

Hey thar.
    So in short, Im tired of having to constantly SBF my DX (which is my primary phone) every time I bork it (when trying to port roms, fix ics issues, etc...) just so I can use it the next day for work. This is a huge hassle for me since Im not on VZW. Im on Cricket, so theres added steps after SBF that need to be done so I can use data/mms, etc... Pain in the ass. Thats all there is to it.. lol

SO
    I am tossing it out there: If anyone has a DX they are not using, and would be kind enough to donate it to a worthy cause (not to mention new blood, wanting to develop on the DX), I'd be more than much obliged. ;)

Projects that I am wanting to work on, but am hesitant due to the fact that my DX is my primary phone:
    Port of CM10 (if not compiled from source, than at least an attempt at a dirty-port/kang).
    Troubleshooting of battery readout issues on current ICS port
    "attempting" (and I quote it because its out of my AOE) to address the video issues on ICS.

Again, just tossing it out there.

Cheers all.

Advertisement
    :
    scary alien likes this.
  2. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

How functional do you need it to be? I have a DX that has a couple black spots on the LCD, and the back button doesn't work. You cover shipping and you can have it.
    scary alien likes this.
  3. Spz0

PM Sent
  4. Spz0

Check your PM Trav.