Looking for a dialer.

Last Updated:

1. berdar

berdar Member This Topic's Starter

This question is an absolute long shot, but If anyone can help, you guys can.

I've been playing with custom roms the past week or so. I settled on UD, I think my phone happens to like it better than any other rom.

Along the way somewhere i downloaded an app that changed my dialer screen and incoming call screen. The incoming call screen had a green droid in the center with green crosshatch marks behind him. the dialer had green numbers buttons slightly different than standard UD.

I lost it when i was trying another ROM.... I really loved that dialer but have no idea what app it came from.... does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Can't necessarily help you, but check out Dialer One, the best dialer app out there, IMHO... Good luck.

3. berdar

berdar Member This Topic's Starter

I've used Dialer one. It's great.

It wasn't even a dialer that i downloaded... some other app that changed to the dialer i'm looking for..... i loved it so much.

thanks for your help

4. keepervq

keepervq Active Member

Mrbobrowitz included dialer one in one of his roms. Its a nice dialer app.

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Dialer One is IT! :cool:

6. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Re-reading your OP, it sounds like what you're talking about is the affect of a theme on the dialer/call screen UI, not an app you installed.

If you take a look at the theme and themed ROM threads here, on CyanogenMod, Droid Forums, etc., you may be able to find a screen shot that matches what you're looking for.