Looking for a good battery use appSupport

Last Updated:

1. victek

victek Well-Known Member

Can you recommend a good app for detailed battery usage? I find the built-in app kind of limited.

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I always use battery indicator pro, and there are several good free and paid battery apps on Google Playstore.
  3. victek

victek Well-Known Member

Is that the one from Darshan Computing? Do you know the difference between the Free and Pro versions? What do you especially like about it?
  4. thegish71

thegish71 Member

GO Power Master
  5. victek

victek Well-Known Member

Go Power Master (GPM) looks quite comprehensive. I already use Juice Defender so GPM is probably overkill, but definitely a good looking app, thanks.
  6. 82nd Airborne

82nd Airborne Well-Known Member

7. TrooperThorn

TrooperThorn Well-Known Member

I use Better Battery Stats, works pretty well.
  8. victek

victek Well-Known Member

BBS looks like an in-depth tool - not free, but not expensive either. I'll keep it in mind, thanks.
  9. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu Well-Known Member

82nd Airborne likes this.
  10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Good god man, uninstall the juice defender. The new versions of android don't needthat sstuff and they all just muck up your system.
  11. victek

victek Well-Known Member

Juice Defender is not having any negative effect on the phone and I don't see either GingerBread or JellyBean automatically doing what Juice Defender does. Can you say more about why additional power management is not needed and why it will "muck up" the system?
  12. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

13. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

Someone recommended juice defender ultimate to me but I'd love some feedback first before deciding if I will get it. It looks complex to me
  14. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member

is there one that gives more detail into what within the android system is using battery instead of just saying that..and one that somehow shows whats display is eating?
  15. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I always thought it sucked up quite a bit of battery, is that not the case for you or has it improved?
  16. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member

i just started using this app..im not using a widget or any active stuff i just go into it to check things every now and then..in the apps area though i noticed it shows certain apps using more then what the regular usage area in the phone shows