• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a home maintenance scheduler app

bmc23523

Lurker
Jul 9, 2010
I am trying to find an app that will let me put in and maintain a home maintenance schedule. e.g., when air filters need to be changed, when hardwoods should be treated, etc. I have looked through the forums and have searched online, but have not found a single app other than one that sells for $39.95 which is too much for something this simple. I know I could use Action Complete or something like it, but I know there are iphone apps that are specifically made for home maintenance with tasks/tags built in...home maintenance tips, etc. Can anyone here point me to a free (or reasonably priced) app for this?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

I use Astrid Tasks for this purpose (free in the Market, just search for Astrid). I have it set to remind me to do things like change air filters, fertilize the lawn, and even take out the trash. You can set it up for specific intervals (e.g., every 6 weeks for fertilizer) and once you're done you hit "done" and it will automatically set up the reminder for the next time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones