1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Looking for a live video streaming surce code

1. natrix

natrix New Member

Hello
    I'm an electrical engineering student and I'm doing my graduation project, which involves and android phone to be on a robotic car and the controller is controlling it using a PC that is connected to the car by internet ( 3G ) on mobile's sid.
    The problem raised when I wanted to do a live video streaming fro the android to the PC, I understood that I need to impliment an RTP/RTCP server to stream the vid to the PC Live, like what sipdroid is doing, but it seems like I need to go native here ( dealing only with JAVA ) can't take me much farther from where I am :(

Can anybody confirm that I can't do it with java only ?
    and in both cases does anybody has a sourc code for any app that can stream vid from android to PC using what ever protocols (SIP,RTSP.....HTTP,UDP) ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. graycons

graycons New Member

I also have a similar need and if you find out the answer on a different forum, please let me know.

There is a site that has some pretty talented people. They are called CELLBOT.com

If this lilnk works correctly you will be taken to a video of them operating a robot via a PC using the video from an Android camera.

http://www.cellbots.com/uncategorized/control-video-from-a-browser/