Looking for a monthly calendar widgetGeneral

1. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

Well I'm not sure but I think I may have solved my issues. I've been up now for 62hrs and 23 mins without a lockup our reboot. I stumbled on an issue I think go launcher has with useing a custom background for the wallpaper. I had noticed a slight lag when I used a pic from the galley of my daughter. So I tested my theory and took off the background and used a simple grey background. The lockups and reboots for the last couple of days seem to have lessoned or are gone, maybe its just coincidence, not sure.

I was reading on market that people were having issues with go launcher similar to mine, lockups and such.

So I'm doing some testing and have uninstalled go launcher and an currently using adw. So far I am impressed with the speed difference and how snappy things are so far.

That leads me to my question. I was using go calendar widget which is a monthly widget and syncs with the google calendar events. I can't use it now without having go launcher installed so does anyone have any suggestions on a similar widget? free preferred.

Advertisement
    :
  2. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Calengoo is really nice.. and it syncs with all of the Google accounts Calender. I'll put up a screen shot
    cardsbytootsie likes this.
  3. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

This is the full screen widget

Attached Files:

4. cardsbytootsie

cardsbytootsie Active Member

I, too, have gotten rid of Go Launcher and was really missing the calendar widget. Today I found "Android Pro Widgets" and the calendar widget is the exact same thing as the Go calendar widget. You can't flick thru the month pages like the other but it's the same exact thing otherwise. You can buy the unlocker to be able to use other themes but the free version works great!
  5. marca

marca Well-Known Member

6. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

Acalander and jorte are the best IMO I purchased business calendar but it was just to bussy for my calm life you can find both apps in the play.