1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a movie wishlist app

Last Updated:

1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for an app that when I see a movie advertised that I want to see I can add it to a wishlist, then I get a notification when it is released in theaters and another notification when it is released on DVD. Then it will stay on a wishlist to see until I mark to remove because I saw it.

Is there an app that does this or would someone be willing to make one?

Another alternative would be an online service that would send me a weekly email or text with updates about my "want to see list", but I would want to be able to easily edit my list from my phone.

Advertisement
  2. Looking4beach

Looking4beach Active Member

Movies by a co. called Flixter Inc. It is in the market, can be downloaded for free. You can watch previews, your netflix lists, what is up and coming on dvds, in a theater near you etc. :)

chrlswltrs likes this.
  3. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to give it a shot, it has changed a lot since I used this app on my iPhone a couple years ago. I do like Facebook integration with something like this, I am just hoping I get a notification when my want to see list is released on dvd.

4. Looking4beach

Looking4beach Active Member

Hope it works for you :). It does not have integration with Facebook but it has a lot of the other features you are looking for...

Good luck with it!