1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a music app

Last Updated:

1. gino_76ph

gino_76ph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hiya i have the wonderful HTC Hero and i also happen to be a music fan. is there any Android app that lets me create music? (kind of like Musicmaker from PC or one from Apple.forgot the name)

Advertisement
  2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Give Chordbot a look. Probably not exactly what you had in mind but close.

3. alostpacket

Also Finger Play Midi (doesn't work on droid at the moment but might be worth a look for you since you have a Hero).

4. gino_76ph

i don't want a demo. i want a proper music-making/ DJ producing app that i can do so i can make music on my Hero phone. kind of similar to GrooveMaker app from iTunes. any sugestions please?

5. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I am a musician and would love something that I can mess around with and save some simple tunes but have not found it (I doubt there will be a Cakewalk Sonar or Cubebase for my Droid anytime soon). A have been playing with Musical Pro that has a nice assortment of tools and toys and might eventually evolve into something more full featured. As it stands, it does help my hash out a few ideas.

6. alostpacket

Sorry, I'll be sure not to recommend anything to you in the future unless it meets your itunes seal of approval. :rolleyes:

7. alostpacket

Have you ever tried Reaper? It has such a small footprint and is so fast it almost makes me think some enterprising young developer could write something in 1-3 years.

I mean when you think about it too, the first few versions of Cakewalk and Cubase were running on 200-500 Mhz processors back in like what, 1998 - 2000? I know it it's not the same but it's interesting nonetheless.

8. gino_76ph

what i want is a proper music-making/ DJ app that i can do so i can make music on my Hero phone. kind of similar to Music maker for PC or GrooveMaker app from iTunes. any sugestions please?

9. mikehelland

mikehelland New Member

10. Soetkantig

Soetkantig New Member

I found one app at android market. It calls "Zequence Studio" And it seem to be new on the market. It looks really cool IMO. :)
    I haven't played with it that much yet, but as much as i know, it's way better than Uloops! :cool:

11. HJAcevedo

HJAcevedo Well-Known Member

If you're going to be rude with your requests kindly go search for yourself. Google is your friend and an amazing partner through any life problem.

Edit
    Holy necropost. That's what I get for posting without looking at the ops date.