Looking for a phone with real QWERTY keyboard

1. El dude

El dude Well-Known Member

Wellb my much loved S2 died and ended up with a BB Curve for the next 6 months which is nice to have something different but I love Android and couldn't move away but I do really like the physical keyboard on my BB and wondered if there was a high-end Droid out or coming out that offers a full QWERTY keyboard plus touch screen? The keyboard must be on the front of the phone.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

The only really like "high end" android devices with the full keyboard is the Droid series. You could check those out. :)
  3. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Samsung Stratosphere II but it's a slider phone with kb.
  4. fdbryant3

fdbryant3 Well-Known Member

The Motorola Photon Q 4g LTE is a high end phone with a KB - although it is a slider.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

breadnatty08 likes this.
  6. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

Stay away from the Droid 3...I'm only speaking from experience but I had nothing but issues after a few months of having it. Txt not sending I would have to take out the battery, I want to call someone by either clicking on their names or typing out the number the call would go though 3-5 minutes later. It could be my phone since my gurl's phone does not have any of these issues but I see look elsewhere
  7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

What carrier are you on, that may make a difference.
    The Stratosphere 2, Photon Q, and Droid 4 are some of the best slideout qwerties out there. As far as a portrait keyboard, you'll be hard pressed to find anything that's decent or not overly dated.
    Sepero likes this.
  8. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

I'm on Verizon