• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for a Screen Recording app That Also Records Audio

Lana30

Android Enthusiast
Aug 11, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a screen recording app that can also record the person you're talking to in a video call. Can anyone recommend one that they know really works? I have tried a few but all have failed. Thanks in advance!

I've never thought of this before... but that would be really useful for me to produce some training materials at work... unfortunately the apps that I need to demo won't work on a rooted device... (Its not a video call, more a demo of how to use some apps, with me talking the user through what they need to do)

So, this is my plan.. Haven't tried it yet, but I think it should work.

I'm going to cheat!

I can use some remote control software on my PC (such as team viewer) to drive my phone/tablet by remote control.

Then I can use http://camstudio.org/ or something similar on my PC to record the Teamviewer session (along with my commentry...

I think Teamviewer will also transfer the sound, so this might be something to play with?????

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones