looking for a shared calendar appSupport

Last Updated: 2012-05-15 15:54:23
  1. keithbrown53

keithbrown53 Active Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a calendar app which will let my wife and I share our calendars.

Cozi looks just right, but I can't download it in the UK.....is there a way around that at all?

If not, what are the alternatives?

I have synched the built in calendar with my google account, but whenever I make an appointment on the phone, it fails to show up in the google calendar.

Cheers,

Keith.

Advertisement
  2. mattyboyo

mattyboyo Well-Known Member

Are you making the appointment in your google calendar on the phone rather than 'my calender'
  3. keithbrown53

Hi there.

I think you may be right - was probably not adding to the google calendar.....thanks.

However, when I now add an appointment, the default calendar selected in the phone calendar is 'My Calendar', not the google one. How do I default it to the google one? I know for a fact I will forget that it defaults to the phone calendar, and I'll end up wondering why stuff is missing from the google calendar.....

Cheers,

Keith.
  4. keithbrown53

Answering my own question - defaults to the calendar you last added something to......
  5. mattyboyo

mattyboyo Well-Known Member

Glad it was something simple. The only thing I have found is that if someone shares a new calendar with you it sometimes doesn't sync to the phone. I had to clear the data in the calendar and resync it for the new calendar to show up.