• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Looking for a simple and failsafe method

Phenomenological

Android Expert
Jul 7, 2010
I'm considering rooting, I'd like the extra degree of freedom it offers. However I tend towards being overly cautious, so I'm only really interested if there is a truly failsafe method out there. I'm not keen on the idea of ruining my new phone.

What I'm looking for is a (preferably simple) rooting method with the smallest possible chance of stuffing something up. I'm good with computers and technology in general, but I'm a bit nervous about the whole process. So to get right down to it - What's the least risky way to root?

I'm considering rooting, I'd like the extra degree of freedom it offers. However I tend towards being overly cautious, so I'm only really interested if there is a truly failsafe method out there. I'm not keen on the idea of ruining my new phone.

What I'm looking for is a (preferably simple) rooting method with the smallest possible chance of stuffing something up. I'm good with computers and technology in general, but I'm a bit nervous about the whole process. So to get right down to it - What's the least risky way to root?

Personally i would say the one click method.
I think being apprehensive when rooting your phone would cover all of us first time doing so, bit like stepping on a ledge with a long drop in front of you.
Its the unknown factor.
Just take your time & you will be fine, basically the phone is just a hand held pc.

Reactions: Phenomenological
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones