Looking for a simple, nice, digital clock...

Last Updated:

1. Hrochnick

Hrochnick Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi I'm looking for a simple but nice looking digital clock widget and can't for the life of me find one. the new clock from beautiful widgets, without the weather would be great - even if I wanted the weather, I have no access to paid apps to buy beautiful widgets so I cant make do with that one. And I can't find anything similar at all. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'll be fussy, I'm looking for a white font, similar to the bw one, in a 1x4 widget with the time stretching right across. If I knew anything at all about android, or programming in general I'd make it myself. Sadly for me I don't know the first thing about it though, so that's out... Everything I've found is either ugly or too small, or too big... (yes, Golidlocks springs to mind!) Is there a well kept secret out there I've missed?

Advertisement
  2. MultiMartin

MultiMartin New Member

I use 'Digital Clock Widget' by Maize from the Android market. Really simple but effective. You can choose to have a black translucent background which stretches across the screen.

[​IMG]

3. Anthony1

Anthony1 Well-Known Member

That's the one I use too. After trying quite a few it's the best one I found.

4. Hrochnick

Thanks Chaps, I'll check it out. Can you change the font at all?

5. Hrochnick

So, seems like you can't... looks okay but doesn't actually change the appearance at all if you choose 4x1 or 2x1 - doesn't stretch right across. Font is pretty uninspiring too, but then, I know I'm a fussy git! Cheers anyway.