Looking for a specific type of app. help :(

Last Updated:

1. dricky

dricky Active Member This Topic's Starter

so i feel like my phone is pretty much perfect, but there is one app I would like. When i had my itouch (2nd gen) jailbroken I had an app called spring or something like that where it installs a few buttons on the itouch that when you clicked on it, the itouch would just jump to that page instantly. This is the only app I loved, and I was hoping someone would know if there is a similar app to this for the hero.

Advertisement
  2. theron324

theron324 Member

What are you looking for the buttons to do? and do you mean keyboard buttons or touch screen buttons?

3. kevroc

kevroc Member

The buttons were on the home screen and would jump you directly to a another home screen. So you could have a button called "page 3" and when tapped would pop you over to that page. Instead of having to remember which page your games are on you could just have a button called "games" to take you right there. Much like I think folders may work on android.

4. j_preu

j_preu Active Member

If you hit the home button twice it will give you thumbnails of all of the home screens.

5. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't. TC

6. j_preu

j_preu Active Member

You're on 2.1? Right?

7. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

If you make a pinching gesture it should show "screen previews", this is only on 2.1 though.