Looking for a T-Mobile Android Phone for 5th Anniversary

1. LadyC07

LadyC07 New Member

Hello Everyone, I have a bit of a diliema. My Anniversary is in 2 weeks and I am not working so I can't afford to get my husband a gift. I know he has been having problems with his cell phone. I would like to get him another one. He had a G1 and he was satisfied with it but he dropped it. He is back to using his BlackBerry which is beat up as well. I know he really enjoys Android and has an Android Tablet. Does anyone have a T-Mobile Android phone that they would like to give away. That they are no longer using. I would just really like to give him something nice for our 5th Anniversary. Thanks in Advance.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

I am going to move your request over to the classifieds forum. This is not a normal post for the classifieds forum and new members usually are limited in their access to the classifieds forum. Under the circumstances we'll let this slide...
    extirpate326 likes this.
  3. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

LadyC07,

As Martimus said, this area has different rules. I won't ask that you change your thread and this one can remain due to the content of it. Future threads will be required to comply with this area's requirement's. Good luck. :)

Bobcat
  4. Milton515

Milton515 Active Member

How much are you looking to spend?