• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking For a Timed Notification App

Cleonan99

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
I'm trying to add a bit more structure to my life and essentially what I'm trying to find is an app where I can set it to send me various push notifications at certain times each day, like when I should eat, when I should work out, etc. I've been looking for a while now and I can't seem to find anything so any help is appreciated.

I'm trying to add a bit more structure to my life and essentially what I'm trying to find is an app where I can set it to send me various push notifications at certain times each day, like when I should eat, when I should work out, etc. I've been looking for a while now and I can't seem to find anything so any help is appreciated.
What about a Calendar?
Tasker or Trigger does the job as well.
Any.do Pro also does it well, but requires a paid subscription...
Tasker costs a bit and Trigger pretty much requires an in-app purchase to do anything useful, there's a 7-day trial though, which seemed to get me an infinite trial..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones