1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a todo list - franklin/covey style???

Last Updated:

1. moxyspirit

moxyspirit Member This Topic's Starter

I had a great "todo" list on my ipaq pda a few years back,,,,very close to franklin/covey style.......

I am looking for the view/list to have a priority box left of the task,,,,,franklin use the idea of priority of A1,A2,A3,,,to B1,B2,B3,,,,,to C1,C2,C3. A meant most important,,,,,b's meant need done ,,,,c meant if i can get to them....

I like astrid but it doesn't have the view i am looking for

thank on advance,,,,,78=)

Advertisement
  2. Mike j Morgan

Mike j Morgan New Member

Great Question ! FranklinCovey Software team is currently working on an android app that should be out in the next few weeks. Send me and email mike @ FranklinCoveySoftware.com if you would like to participate in "beta" testing the new FC apps. you can see all of our apps at FranklinCovey Software - Powerful Planning Software for all platforms

Great Post !

Mike

3. thenextgeneration

thenextgeneration New Member

Will this new android app sync with some desktop software and/or a free online service (unlike PlanPlus Online & FCmobile) to back up all of my hard work or will it disappear if the phone gets lost, crashes, or needs repair? It is one thing to have an app to make you more productive, but worthless if the worst happens. That includes if the sync looses or duplicates information. If it performs like the iPhone app then don't waste our time

FCTasks by FranklinCovey

4. MDPhillips

MDPhillips New Member

YES! I would REALLY like to see a FC app for the Android that would sync the prioritized task list. Other FC stuff would be helpful, but it is the task list that I miss most of all after moving from Blackberry to Android.

5. Mike j Morgan

Mike j Morgan New Member

FranklinCovey Software PlanPlus Task App for Android is now Available in Market Place it includes free access to an online task cloud app called PlanPlus