Looking for a way to organize picturesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. taterdiditoo

taterdiditoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone aware of a way to organize pictures on the Eris? I have almost 400 pics all listed under Camera shots and, of course, anytime I am looking for 1 specific pic, I have to filter through them all. I have tried everything that I know of on my phone outside of just purging pics. If I create seperate folders on my SD card, will it display that way in the album? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. thenestor

thenestor Well-Known Member

If you create separate folders, they will display that way in the album (after you un-mount and re-mount the SD card). Personally, I go through every once in a while, move all the pictures of my dog from the "DCIM" folder into a folder called "Dog," and then run an app called SDrescan to automatically un-mount and re-mount the card.

3. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

If you create new folders they will show up in your gallery. You can do it by linking to your computer. If you don't want to or can't do it that way, get an app called Astro. It's free from the market and you can create folders and move pics and other files around with just your phone. *HINT* Camera pics are in a folder called DCIM, it took me a week after I had Astro to figure that one out.

4. taterdiditoo

taterdiditoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so much! It took me a few minutes and a bit of trial by error, but I got it! I didn't even have to un-mount and remount the SD card for the phone to catch the changes. (Did it by way of Astro.)
    Again, thanks!!!