Looking for an additional AC charger

Last Updated:

1. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you know if Tmobile sells another HTC phone that uses the same AC charger (My Touch)?? I want to get another one for my office I just dont want to mess up battery or device with a incorrect charger.

tia

Advertisement
  2. FLT

FLT Well-Known Member

Any micro USB charger will do :)

3. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

htc eris charge is just the block with a usb port. so you plug the usb in and the micro side goes into the phone. it would be a good solution.

4. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks!

5. finisterre

finisterre Member

I much preferred it when HTC phones came with a separate mains charger AND a USB cable.

I'd leave the USB cable on my desk and the charger plugged into the wall in my lounge.

Now they have this business with a USB cable that plugs into the power brick, and you have to keep plugging the USB cable in and out if you want to use it elsewhere.

Plus I'm sure if you pick the phone up while it's plugged in the USB cable may come out of the block, whch would be a pain if you're laying in bed charging and surfing at the same time.

6. Caddyman

the charger to plug interface for the eris is pretty sturdy and the eris uses mini usb which is super generic. i probably have at least 6 cables that will work for it by my desktop i can use. micro not so generic but still, you can get them for super cheap.

7. jameskk

jameskk Active Member

You can tell that computer geeks came up with the Nexus as it comes with two charger.. an AC charger and separate USB charger!

8. jameskk

jameskk Active Member

I have found that my iPhone and Palm Pre charger also work just fine. (yes I have a lot of phones).

9. SoCal65

SoCal65 Member

10. Caddyman

if you like paying through the nose. they're actual cases, holsters, and docks are nice but i wouldn't buy generic stuff like chargers and cables from them.

11. fearyaks

fearyaks Member

Works with the Kindle charger too!

12. laughter95

laughter95 Well-Known Member

seidoonline is totally overpriced. dcmugen of ebay sells resin cases packaged with a patch of cleaning cloth and the exact same type of screen protector as martin fields and the one being sold on the site for just usd 5. now i just need that guy to hurry the hell up and make the product available to us.

13. Europa

Europa New Member

Can anyone recommend a good external rechargeable battery for the Nexus One?
    Thanks.