1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an alarm app that ...

Last Updated:

1. parkschr

parkschr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am currently using the stock alarm clock on my incredible. It wakes me up to one particular song.

Is there another alarm app that would pick random songs from my phone? I would rather hear a different song each morning if possible.

I have looked on appbrain and I still do not know which one can do the above mentioned.

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement
  2. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

3. AndroidRider

AndroidRider Well-Known Member

I have Alarm Klock (with a K) it chooses random songs as well, might have to get the payed version for more, dunno why but the free version just chose some eminem songs I have on my phone...

4. derekmitchell

derekmitchell Active Member

Try Good Morning. I used it for a while. You can pick the root of your music folder and it will pick a different file to play every time the alarm goes off.

Good Morning - Android app on AppBrain

5. rafairchild2

rafairchild2 Member

I like lightening bug.. free app. You can also buy additional sounds and scenes. it is also a white noise generator too. Rain, storms, surf, etc...

6. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member

i use alarm clock plus v2. Lots of good features, and customization options, although i use almost none of them. Never lets me down though. Been on time to all my morning classes so far this year, and it has an option for you to answer math problems in order to dismiss it, just to make sure you really are awake ;)